Thursday, July 25, 2013

God speaks concerning Addicts

From the back alley and the back pew I am raising up a Tribe. A tribe of Addicts that have carried the smell of smoke, drugs and alcohol, they will now carry the smell of victory they have found in Christ. They will stand strong and tall with the power and backing of heavens resources. The enemy (devil) will no longer hold their souls, but will now bear the mark of their sword upon his back. I have been waiting for some time now, and that time has come...Addicts arise from your addictions and see my salvation. The world will take notice of my power.

Is it not apparent that the news of late is full of the perils and power of addiction? We have lost many powerful voices that were predestined to speak of my power, yet they have fallen further into sin and even lost their lives. This must stop!! I am releasing a spirit of power and tenacity that will enable you to break the bonds of sin and addiction. Do not despair, for there is a window of opportunity to arise in my strength.
do not speak death, but life. Do not be discouraged, but encouraged.

There are those now in rehab, detox and counseling that are destined to speak my word. Be patient and you will see miracles and wonders. Society has looked upon the addict as a burden, yet I will raise up millionaires out of the back alley and from the back seat of churches that do not invite you to the front. They will reach the poor and disabled with a compassion that is only bettered by mine.

Do not count yourself or others out. I have just begun this great move and will perform it until the day of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment